Tips for avoiding delivery problems
1) For typing phone numbers, never use “Microsoft Excel”. You can use NOTEPAD.
2) For typing phone numbers and messages, never use “Microsoft Word”. They can be typed directly on the “COMPOSE SMS” page or on NOTEPAD.
Locating NOTEPAD on your Laptop or Computer
1) Take your cursor on START
2) Then click on ALL PROGRAMS and pause
3) Then again take the cursor on ACCESSORIES and pause again
4) Then find NOTEPAD and finally click on it
Saving numbers on NOTEPAD
1) After you open a page of NOTEPAD, copy all the numbers from Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word and get it pasted on the NOTEPAD page.
2) Then take the cursor on “FILE” and then “SAVE AS” has to be selected.
3) Give a file name in the area for “FILE NAME” and take the cursor on SAVE for saving the numbers as your NOTEPAD file.
SOME WORDS ARE BLOCKED BY BOTH INTERNATIONAL BULK SMS GATEWAY SERVICE PROVIDER AND GSM SERVICE PROVIDERS IN NIGERIA, AND NETWORKS SOMETIMES EXPERIENCE ISSUES WHICH AFFECT DELIVERY, PLEASE DO A TEST BY SENDING YOUR MESSAGE TO 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT GSM NETWORKS AROUND YOU BEFORE SENDING YOUR MESSAGE TO MULTIPLE NUMBERS TO ENSURE THAT THERE IS NO WORD OR PHRASE IN YOUR SENDER ID AND/OR IN THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MESSAGE THAT WILL NOT MAKE YOUR MESSAGE TO BE DELIVERED IN ORDER TO AVOID WASTING YOUR BULK SMS. THANK YOU...
Methods of sending Bulk SMS on our low priced Bulk SMS website
The content of this section will provide detailed information and will be a guideline for the people who wish to grasp the methods of sending bulk SMS and how to avail our bulk SMS services.
Several phone calls and messages have been received by us who have expressed their concerns for learning how to send text messages to various recipients by making just a single click. This process is really very interesting.
For communication purposes, bulk SMS service is an outstanding tool in Nigeria and even in other countries all over the world. By bulk SMS services, you will have to spend less on each page of text messages and also the sender identification can be customized by you.
Firstly, the major fields are explained by us which are needed for sending bulk SMS. The following fields require to be filled by most websites offering bulk SMS services.
1) Sender Identification box – This portion represents what each recipient view on their phones when the messages are delivered to their phones. The company name or the personal name can be used on your general GSM number as sender identification but the ID should not be longer than eleven characters.
2) Recipient Box – This is the place where the telephone number of the recipient is pasted or typed which you wish to send SMS to. “COMMA” must be used if SMS is sent to more than one recipient for separating the numbers.
3) Message Box – This is the area where the exact message has to be pasted or typed which you wish to send to the recipients.